01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Road Warrior. Repo Man. Aliens. All the stuff I used to have on videotape back in the 80s.
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre?
Star Wars. The Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi. The Phantom Menace. Attack of the Clones. Revenge of the Sith. Anyone see a pattern here?
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
05. Name a movie that you can quote from.
Oh, good, my dog's found the chainsaw.
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
The Nightmare Before Christmas. Yellow Submarine.
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Seven Samurai. And try to get to see it in a real movie theater. (Also, if you're Ann, see flippin' Night of the Hunter already.)
09. Name a movie that you own.
Caravan of Courage. It's an Ewok movie. On laserdisk. Top that, punks.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Queen Latifah is awesome, and Justin Timberlake is astonishingly non-sucky.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
We used to go every week when I was a kid.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Sadly no. I once nearly broke up with a guy in a movie theater. (It was a REALLY bad movie.)
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it yet?
Crank. Need to add it to my wishlist.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Not in a theater. I stopped the tape of Legend of the Overfiend, returned it to the video store, and then came home and took a long shower.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Wing Commander. The horror.
Buttery flavoring AND salt. Dammit.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Probably two or three times a month.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Quantum of Solace.
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Fantasy, action, kiddie cartoons, musicals - I kind of seem to like everything.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Probably Sword in the Stone. At the drive in of course!
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Indecent Proposal. I know all the kids were doing it, but, sheesh.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Magical Mystery Tour. So bad. But, Beatles.
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Saw it when I was in college, but I didn't really see it all, because I was kind of cringing behind the guy in front of me. Would be interesting to rewatch some time and see if I had the same reaction nowadays.
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.